What utility services does the Town of Apex provide?

The Town of Apex provides electric, water, sewer, garbage, recycling, yard waste, area light services to most locations inside our town limits. However, there are a few subdivisions that do not have electric service with the Town, such as Waterford Green, Beckett Crossing, Carriage Downs and Sunset Hills.

The Town of Apex also provides electric service to some Cary locations. If you have questions about which utility services the Town provides to your home or business contact the Utilities and Finance Department at (919) 362-8676.

Visit this page to connect or disconnect service.

Show All Answers

1. What utility services does the Town of Apex provide?
2. How long will it take to connect my utility services?
3. How do I disconnect utility services?
4. I’ve had a major pipe break in my home; can the Town help me with my water bill?
5. What do I do if my garbage or recycling is missed?
6. How do I obtain utility services from the Town of Apex?
7. Will I need to make a Utility Deposit?
8. When will the Town return my utility deposit?
9. What methods of payment are accepted by the Town of Apex?
10. How do I unlock my utility payment account?