The Town Clerk reports to the Town Council and the Town Manager. The Office of the Town Clerk serves as direct link between residents of the community and their government.
- Coordinating the town’s records management and retention program
- Overseeing the adoption and publishing of the Code of Ordinances
- Preparing agendas and minutes for all Town Council meetings
- Serving as the official keeper of the town seal
- Managing the sale and transfer of plots in the Apex Cemetery
- Managing Apex Peak Academy
Records pertaining to the town’s history from the 1800’s to present are available for you to research by appointment. Contact the Clerk's office at (919) 249-1260 or by email.
Public Records Requests
Requests for public records are handled through the Town Clerk’s office. Submit your request by completing our online form.